Larsen Engineers involvement in school facilities design reaches back to the 1970’s, assisting local public and private Rochester area schools with site development, infrastructure extensions, sports fields, maintenance facilities design and providing further education on consulting services in New York. Today, as a sub consultant to many architectural firms, Larsen continues to provide site development services and recommend sustainable design solutions for educational facilities.
EXAMPLE CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- State University Construction Fund (SUCF)
- SUNY Schools Including:
- Geneseo, Buffalo, IT, Cortland, Brockport, New Paltz, & Binghamton
- Rochester City School District
- Finger Lakes Community College
- Rochester Institute of Technology